Seiten

Sonntag, 16. September 2012

My blog is down atm, because I bought a new domain and unfortunately it takes some time to load, but since this post is quite important, I'm publishing this here, on my shop blog until my actual blog is working again!

The Burberry PR asked me, if I'd be interested in streaming the Burberry Prorsum SS13 show LIVE on my blog and of course I said yes! 
The show will take place tomorrow, Monday the 17th at 4pm London time so be sure to check out my blog then to virtually attend the Burberry Prorsum show :)
I'm so thrilled about this, and I can't wait to see what my favorite designer Christopher Bailey will come up with this season!
I'm going to an exclusive show screening event in the Burberry Regent street store, so stay tuned for a report about that as well! 

ENJOY THE SHOW 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen